Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Rise of The Wife Whisperer

This is no tale for the weak of heart my friends.  The wife whisperer began like many other mortal men, braving the corporate jungle fighting for a better life for his family, a good neighborhood, a backyard.

He had it good too; two beautiful kids, a Nice home in the best town, cars, tv's, appliances, at least four sets of dishes, and a wife who he thought would grow old with him.

But like my Italian friend tells me, where there is love there is pain.  And the beautiful world of the kind man was ripped away faster than you can say Saskatchewan.

His is a tale of the Phoenix rising from the ashes, And I'm so proud to be telling it to you.  I know you'll find it really exciting and interesting and maybe even enlightening at times.

I'm always glad to answer your questions best i can, and until we meet again............

Stay Salubrious

No comments:

Post a Comment